Saturday 24 November 2012

Christmas stuff

Christmas in miniature seems even more exciting than the real-size version to me.  I'd like to say smaller is less expensive, but we all know that's  not necessarily so... I started a Christmas room-box a while ago, it's a bit of a slow go, I keep getting side-tracked.  And I saw a most marvellous Shabby Chic Christmas Shop, that inspired me enormously.  I have started putting together the myriad bits and bobs to do something similar.  At the moment, the shops are full of Christmas stuff, and I have been re-purposing some really useful things I have found!  For instance, that Christmas tree with the lights, in another of my posts, those lights werent sold for miniatures, and yet they work so nicely on my tree.  Here are a few things I have made from Christmas stickers and suchlike.

1 comment: